Monday, June 15, 2009

My First Week of Summer

During the first two weeks of summer my brother and sister had basketball camp. So I got to spend time with my mom and grandmother. One day we went to get our nails done. My grandmother and I got our toenails done, while my mom shopped. My grandmother only got her toenails done, but I got my fingernails done too. It was hard to pick the right color. They have so many colors to choose from. Finally, I picked a pinkish color. I got my fingernails done the same color. They gave us a massage, and we sat in a chair that vibrated like someone was rubbing your back. Pretty soon it was time to pick my brother and sister up from school. Those few days were so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. If I'm going to take the time to have a manicure, I always get a pedicure, too. Don't you love those chairs? Soooo relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had some good times, didn't we?? I always love spending time with you.

    ReplyDelete