Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's Summer

This is the first week of summer for middle school. It feels so good to sleep late and not get up early in the morning. We have a lot of things to do this summer. We plan to go to Six Flags and White Water. We also plan to do a few little things, but they're usually really fun. We'll have movie night, spa night, and a lot more.

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is go to our farm house . We share this house with our family. We have done a lot of work on the land and the house since we have bought it. It is a lot of work, but it will be worth it. It is so beautiful and clean.

My mom always works hard to make our summer the best it can be. In the summer my family tries to find fun and cheap things to do. We play cards, and games, and Wii. Summers are always fun for me and my family!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great start! (I cannot get Blogger to let me add the profile picture you had on the other copy of the blog - Blogger insists that it is already there!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're right - your mom DOES work hard to plan fun things for your family to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Bre...I enjoyed reading about your Summer so far! So far ...so great! I am glad you have a web log...you are an interesting writer. Hope your brother, Ethan and his team win thier last game of the All Star games tonight.

    ReplyDelete